Saturday 19 November 2011

Xmas is a coming...

Ah yes.
Christmas (know as Xmas henceforth: I am not in any way,shape, or form a religious person, thus it feels hypocritical of me to use the Christ part.  I have two children,so must celebrate something for their sakes.  Let it be known that had I not had kids, I would use this time of the year to bugger off somewhere hot and drunken instead of wasting money on commercial shite.)

This year shall be a homemade Xmas.  At my left hand is a notepad with a list of recipients who are going to get some homemade rubbish :)  Joy.
Bet they can't wait.

I have never homemade Xmas before.
It's one of those things I've always wanted to do, I've always meant to do, but never got around to doing.

Why have I chosen this year?

Why does the wind blow?


No comments:

Post a Comment